Present yourself with Confidence and Authority!
Class, how to get it and how to use it are the hot topics in corporate boardrooms worldwide!
More than ever, it’s no longer enough to be dressed for success and it’s for sure no longer acceptable to be socially inept.
The competitive global arenas of the 21st Century require a person to not only do their best, but to do it better than anyone else.
In today’s competitive business arena, it takes more than a MBA and a dress-for-success wardrobe to climb the ladders of business. Companies increasingly look to those men and women who possess class and style and the intangibles that make others feel comfortable when interacting with them.
A recent survey revealed corporate leaders select only employees with social polish and confidence to represent their company publicly.
For business: By mastering professional polish you. . .
These skills. . .
For Workplace Civility: Etiquette intelligence brings about a congenial, happy work environment, where…
- Employees and managers are happy; they like each other and get along well
- Because everyone is on the same page with how they are all expected to behave, it leads to fewer arguments and disappointments.
- There is greater efficiency and increased productivity which results in higher profits and extra funds to produce fun and creative employee, team-building activities for everyone to enjoy.
- Staff are quick to resolve potentially harmful situations, because they do not like or want an unhappy workplace.
- Everyone is respected and trusted… meaning, rarely does anyone fly off the handle or gossip behind someone’s back.
- People feel secure in their roles at work, at home, and in their community. They are eager to do more for themselves, the family, their jobs, and the community. They want to contribute more and be more collaborative.
With incivility in the workplace, often employees and managers are unhappy, which leads to greater stress and frustrations, which results in poorer health among the staff, loss of productivity, increased health costs, employees quit which results in having to rehire and retrain new staff, which again begins a cycle to rebuild new relationships among the staff. All these situations affect the bottom line in business and personal growth and success.
TAKE ACTION NOW: At the right… Enter your contact info to receive our Special Report; sign up for our FREE “Etiquette Tip of the Month” e-newsletters; engage Syndi to speak at an event; or enroll in our seminars, and you’ll be on your way to achieving great success in living a life within etiquette. I look forward to hearing from you and to being of service.